'RedirectTypeAttribute' missing?

Feb 24, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Hello,

I have just checked out the code and when i try to compile solution however i receive the error

Error 1 The type or namespace name 'RedirectTypeAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Projects\CI\Codeplex\catel\src\Catel.Test\Helpers\AttributeHelperTest.cs 16 11 Catel.Silverlight.Test

I can see the class in the Catel.Core project which is referenced so im scratching my head here? the depdenancy and build order is correct. I can see Catel.Runtime.Serialization in object viewer all looks okay.

Anyone got any idea's

Andrew.

Coordinator
Feb 24, 2011 at 2:38 PM

Hi Andrew,

The issue seems to be in the Catel.Silverlight.Test project. I noticed that I forgot to include it in the Silverlight project. I have now done that, so the issue should be solved when you update to the latest release.

Feb 24, 2011 at 3:00 PM

Excellent, thanks for quick resoultion !

Andrew.

Coordinator
Feb 24, 2011 at 3:01 PM

No problem, if you have any more questions, comments or feature requests, just let us know!

Happy coding :)

Feb 24, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Geertvan,

Thanks ive used many codplex projects and been a developer on a few my self and know how easy these thing happen. So i have actually been building a distrubited build and test system(CI) and using popular projects on code plex as my test data such as yours and it picked it up, i hope you don't mind using me using your project and will let you know if i find any more.

Andrew.

Coordinator
Feb 25, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Of course we don't mind, that's where open-source is for. Just let us know if you find anything that we should improve!