Silverlight sample project using Catel

Feb 15, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Hello,

I am new to Catel. So looking forward for guidance and suggestion to learn it. If possible put me on right direction to learn the basic of Catel for silverlight application.

Any sample demo, tutorial will be  helpful.

Thanks!

Coordinator
Feb 15, 2012 at 9:14 PM

You might want to try the latest 2.5 examples in the examples repository. It contains several silverlight demo applications.

If you have any questions, you can always ask them here :)

Feb 16, 2012 at 5:07 AM
Hello GeertvanHorrik,
Thanks for response and putting me in right direction! Indeed will ask question if have any development related issues using Catel !

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 2:45 AM, GeertvanHorrik <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

You might want to try the latest 2.5 examples in the examples repository. It contains several silverlight demo applications.

If you have any questions, you can always ask them here :)

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Catel@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Catel@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

--
Regards,
Gopal Chettri